THIS year sees the twenty-first Slow-Mag® race happening on Sunday, April 14
at Benoni Northern Sports Club in Albert Bekker Park, Gauteng.
The Slow-Mag® Marathon is a Comrades qualifier and CGA 10km championship race.
Runners can take part in an Ultra (50km), Full (42.2km), Half (21.1km)
Marathon, 10km and Fun Run (5km).
An event for the whole family:
There is something for runners, walkers and
others who have come along to enjoy a morning out. Secure parking, music,
great coffee, a cash bar, food stalls and a variety of children¹s
entertainment will ensure that a good time will be had by all.
Starting times are as follows:
06h30 for Ultra, Full and Half Marathon
06h40 for 10km and 5km Family Fun Run
Venue: Benoni Northerns Sports Club, Albert Bekker Park, corner O¹Reilly
Merry & Brodigan Street
Pre-entries online or instore. Pre-entry closing date: 5th April 2013.
– The Sweat Shop, Irene: 012 665 0048
– The Sweat Shop, Dunkeld West Centre, Jan Smuts Ave: 011 325 2567/8
– The Sweat Shop, Fourways: 011 467 5966
– The Bedford Runner, 2 Bedfordview Arcade, Van Buuren Rd: 011 450 1847
– The Randburg Runner, Sanlam Court, cnr 5th and 4th Ave, Linden: 011 888
– Run away Sports, Glenfair Centre, Lynwood Manor, Pretoria: 012 361 3733
– Sportsmans Warehouse, Boksburg Value Mart: 011 823 3350
– Woodstock Cycles, Benoni, O¹Reilly Merry Street: 011 849 1305
T-Shirts for pre-entries for the Ultra, Full and Half Marathons ONLY.
Late entries will be taken at BNAC on Saturday, April 13 from 2pm-5pm
and on the day of the race from 4.30am.
Race info and Enquiries:
Race office 076 839 6800, firstname.lastname@example.org
Madge Attwell 083 573 1011
For route info, visit www.slow-mag.co.za and click on Œevents¹ or go to
For more information on Slow-Mag
Brand Manager Slow-Mag